Monday, October 24, 2011

Silhouette (Day #08)

Last night there was a thunderstorm. It lit up the room and I saw it flashing from underneath my eyelids. I kept expecting to hallunisate, have aliens visit, have flashes take over my vision, have entities and creatures that I don't want to see bother me. Nothing... It was just really hot under the blankets. It didn't seem to bother Lionel though.

Lionel's arm tossed over to my side of the bed. His hand got stuck in my hair and I left it there. His hand was very warm, too warm... The strands of my hair started to heat up and it quickly went into flames. Flames, I felt it, it wasn't just heat, they were flames. Burn. They trailed down to my head and my scalp went into flames and I couldn't take it anymore, it was getting painful, I woke Lionel up.

Lionel said he thinks he's coming down with a fever. Earlier today he had symptoms of a flu. We joked and said that maybe it's his energy burning up for a cleanse since so much has happened this past week. Overnight, I heard Lionel blow his nose, once. Why this is important is because this morning, he expressed to me in a confused manner that he wasn't sick anymore. He said that ever since I came here, weird things has been happening, not in a bad way, I'm happy he likes this adventure.

A whisper woke up me in the middle of the night. It called me by name. It's voice was a male's with too much testosterone. Lionel didn't believe me. He tried to reason by explaining to me that I was probably confused by a dream. I wasn't dreaming. I know it. I woke him up right after to tell him about someone calling me. He still tried to reason. I got frustrated and gave up on explaining what little evidence I had and just ended up repeating to him that I've traveled enough to know the difference. I think I said it with such frustration that he believed me.

Moments later when I thought the subject had dropped, Lionel told me that he felt a hand touch him, run up his leg. A worker's hand, three times his size. Rough and thick-skinned.

Lionel also had a nightmare last night that I ended up waking him up from. He was struggling a lot.

We went to see Paranormal Activity 3 in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rubber Rabbits Run Rapidly...