Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Possession

3:00AM
I heard it... I heard the music that all the great composers heard in their minds and dreams. It was amazing and I never wanted it to stop and there was no end to it. It began without a beginning, it was like the beginning was invisible. I could focus in on any part and that layer of the music would come clearly into focus. There were so many layers, not overwhelming, but there was enough that... Well, that's why orchestras can be so vast. I was just in my room, just enjoying myself, being peaceful because I didn't realize I had projected because I usually always end up in some demented place when I project. I didn't realize I was projecting until I heard the music. I wasn't sitting, I wasn't standing either, I was laying down, just right above my body, hovering. Which is highly usually for me, I'm usually formless and hovering ungracefully somewhere or I am in my human form (typically with clothes on).

Astral projection... Something was at my feet, hovering. When I took notice and gave it more attention by trying to see what it looked like and it's size and shape, it gained weight very quickly and pushed down at my feet, making me immobile. I knew it was a man, I saw faint shapes and shadows that made up a head and shoulders, but that's it, the rest is dark shadows and invisible. I tried to wake myself up, it quickly took over my legs and stomach and pushed my chest down. I came out... But... I was already projecting...

I carried a my black messenger bag. (it was a fusion of my swiss army medical bag -for look- and my camera bag -for space-). I snuck through a building through a horribly small window that was only big enough for my head and shoulders to squeeze through. Somehow I managed (I've been going through tons of windows this year). From entering that window, there was two feet gap to another window that was similar to the one I just opened. Below was the floor, there was some really expensive rug down there. I was very high up, about five business building levels up. I got what I needed from inside the building and went back to the window. My bag was too filled so I had to create enough room to squeeze it through the window. I took out a book and placed it at the little space it had behind the window which had a little space (about two and a half inches to put the spine in place without it flipping and falling to the floor below). I was going to take out more stuff but realized that I didn't need to, I closed up the bag and was going to go through, but someone was coming. I causally walked to the restroom because it was the closet room to me that people wouldn't be suspicious that I had entered. The restroom had three windows (two feet wide, one feet in height). One across from the other and another on the same wall as the door but opposite side. I took the chance to use the toliet. While I was using it a white rat that looks like Ritzu, but a smarter, more graceful rat with survival skills (or tricks) came through the window before the toilet. This window was covered with some piece of white painted wood and thick and thin wires came through it so there is no opening for the window except if you can squeeze through a two inch tight space. I watched it. It was coming my way and I slowly got off the toilet and moved out of the way. I moved slowly because I didn't want to scare it because I was curious to see what it was doing and where it was going to go. It squeaked and made a leap. It jumped on some thick wires that hung midway between the floor and ceiling. It made it's way to the other window and knocked over the fan that was at the window. Michael Myers stood at a truck, his back facing me. Yes, he's erotic as hell, but if he'll kill me. I turned and quickly opened the third window opposite of the door and pushed myself out. I knew that when he turns around, he is going to notice the open window and he'll be after me. He'll figure out where I am, I know it. I don't have time to cover up right now, I need more distance. I came to a house, a little black girl was walking toward the open front door, I took over the girl's body. I didn't fly in, I don't know how to explain how I did it, but it made perfect sense [it still does to me now]. I made her ask her father who sat on the couch not far from the door.

"Daddy, can we go somewhere?"
"Where do you wanna go?"
"I don't know, somewhere?"
"Just wanna ride around huh?"
"Yeah."
"Okay, but no messing around, okay?"
"Okay."

I posessed her body so I could escape without being seen. I didn't have to control what she said word for word because it wasn't needed. I knew that I could if I wanted to. When she spoke to her father, I was this formless, invisible ghost, for lack of a better term, that watched from the side. Then I woke up. Exactly 8:00AM.

8:00AM
I laid there recollecting the dreams as quickly and thoroughly as I could, then I rolled over and wrote with great speed what I could remember before I forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rubber Rabbits Run Rapidly...