Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cursed Until The End

The alarm rang and got louder and more violent with every passing second. I wanted to scream and wake up from this nightmare but I can't, I'm already awake.
Stubbornness swallows me whole. I don't want to be here, at this moment I am completely convinced that Earth is part of some sub-sub-sub-lower class of Hell.
Leave me alone.
I don't want to see the world today. I don't want to deal with temperature. I don't want to look at other people and I don't want them to look at me. I don't care if the look is good or bad, it is and will always be extremely uncomfortable to me,. Twenty years on this speck of which we call Earth, our home, I will never get used to it and I will never call this place home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rubber Rabbits Run Rapidly...