Monday, December 26, 2011

Run Away

I've plotted my escape.

I'm going to Des Moines, Iowa. I'll be there twenty days, the whole trip is going to be twenty-four days. I was going to buy a bike, but it'll be pointless to bring a bike where it'll snow.

For hours last night and all morning today my mind was trying to talk me out of it. Saying that I should save up for a car instead and I would be able to stop whenever I want to instead of the five minute smoke break the train gives every two hours.

Both people I've contacted in Iowa thought I was nuts that I wanted to run away from California to Iowa, but I've passed by it before and I remember how miserable and lonely it looked. I didn't have enough time to enjoy it, so I'm going back and staying for two and a half weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rubber Rabbits Run Rapidly...