Saturday, January 21, 2012

You Are Sweeter Than Vomit On An Empty Stomach

What I want to do:
  • I want to write and direct movies.
  • I want to be a mortician.
  • I want to be a microbiologist.
  • I want to be a marine biologist.
  • I want to be a shaolin warrior.
  • I want to be a marine.
  • I want to be an amazing shibari artist.
  • I want to be an amazing instant-holga photographer.
  • I want to open a coffee shop that sells burgers, donuts, bakery, has a smoking and non-smoking room with waitresses on roller-blades and waiters in suits.
  • I want to open a sex shop that sells coffee, bakery, has a dungeon in the back and movies after 8pm in a nifty room.
  • I want to work with the blind.
  • I want to be a great double-bass drummer.
  • I want to have a honey factory.
  • I want to publish my comics.
  • I want to publish books for children.
  • I want to publish books for the happily depressed.
  • I want to play the cello.
  • I want to be a body piercer.
  • I want to master the art of quick shooting.
  • I want to be the gunner with a superhuman accuracy.


What I'm qualified to do:
  • Nude Model
  • Shibari Artist
  • Camgirl
  • Stripper

I want to do more things than I am qualified for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rubber Rabbits Run Rapidly...