Friday, January 27, 2012

Running On Two Hours Of Sleep, Again

After eating a leftover chicken wrapped in foil with my bare hands and eating chicken-potato-wrapped-tortilla with jalapeno and cheese, I was inspired to start taking dandelion supplements. My grandpa is a herbalist, he owned a hospital before he moved to the States. Anyway, dandelions give you a detox everywhere, blood, skin, liver, they're really good for after you eat fast food. I was thinking about this because the chicken in the foil must have been weeks old if not months, I have no idea how old the chicken-potato-wraps are or how long the cheese has been sitting out here in this kitchen. I think I could really use one of my grandpa's dandelion extracts.

Since I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight, I've dedicated my time to making miniature polymer clay masks and finally reading Seeing With The Mind's Eye. This book has been bursting with good energy since I've seen it, maybe it's from all of those people that have become enlightened from this book or maybe it's just from the words written inside.

Very recently I've been doing things in dark I would get up in the middle of the night to get some water and I would do everything in the dark, walk down the stairs, through the hall, pour the water, drink the water, in the dark. It was strangely more comfortable and peaceful than when the lights are on. There was less "noise". Ever since I was a kid I've always been completely terrified of it. It wasn't until a month ago I could finally sleep with the lights off. The lights now, I've noticed, have been the cause of my sickness and my lack of motivation, it is what causes fatigue and my monstrous headaches.

I've also learned that I can not concentrate no matter how hard I try, around my laptop (even when it's closed). I tried reading a very interesting book today, but I could get a few words down and my mind would trail off. My laptop was closed, I had my book on top of it, but I couldn't focus. I was very calm too. I relocated myself to the couch, where I was able to read three pages before I had a strong urge to get up and do something before I forgot about it. Upstairs, in my room, I am able to finish books in one sitting. I would go away in it for hours and not even notice the words I'm reading or when I turn the pages. I lose this ability the closer I get to the laptop. I think the radioactivity that comes to and from it does something to my aura, to people's aura, maybe (besides the multi-tasking installing short-term memory into people brains) that's why people are so all over the place in the thoughts and words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rubber Rabbits Run Rapidly...