Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Lure

I wrapped up the food I've just heated up for myself because my mother was in the kitchen doing things extremely violently to show how angry she was to see me existing before her. She walked by me in with fierce ignorance and I felt so inhumane by this I couldn't eat.

I shoved it in the fridge along with many other wrapped up food for the same reason. My mother muttered something about me doing this and then walked off to go sit in her chair and continue watching soap operas.

I walked out of the kitchen and said something rude. I forgot what it was but it pissed her off and I asked her if she was going to hit me. I continued to be rude until she got up and I was walking closer to her screaming at her to hit me.

Then I ran to her with the intention of hitting her myself, I think I was screaming something. She ran off. I reached the spot she had been at and got on my fours like some monster. I was breathing harshly and laughing. I spotted my mother and ran after her around the living room, lunging and reaching violently everytime she had slowed down.

I was very low on the ground, looking at my mother viciously, my sister saw this and she really thought that I had lost my mind and maybe I did, but I thought I was just acting, my sister screamed in horror and ran away from me. This scared me because I thought she would never get near me again. I dashed toward my mother.

She ran down the hallway where it got dark with black fuzz. The black fuzz from the lower astral realm. It got even darker in the bathroom, actually I could hardly see. She ran into the masterbedroom and there was the evil pit, the trap that has been waiting for me. There was nothing but darkness and no way out. The infinate colors of outlines of other beings were everywhere and were so intense, they were all vibrating and shaking wildly.

I was tossed onto the bed somehow, on my back and screaming. My mind fried up and I was suddenly a little kid screaming for her mommy.


I awoke to my dad standing with his face inches away from me in the dark. I found this to be extremely frightening and annoying.


The masterbedroom had been the place where I saw the thin man.

For two days in a row, yesterday and the day before that, I had to reach over into the room to grab the doorknob and close the room shut because my dad left it open and that room scares the crap out of me and I don't know why.

Today something took the form of my mother, but this all took place in this house and I know it was a projection because of the way it was set up and the puppet master didn't know that my mother sat on the couch at home and watched TV all day, the puppet master made my mother take my dad's role, which is sitting in front of the computter in the computter chair watching soap operas. Also I can never mistake that black fuzz for anything else, I've seen it a million times or more.

Anyway, the boogeyman almost had me and I know I have to get out of this place before he takes me away like he's rumored to have taken many other children. This is why it creeps me out and I'm sure it's him. He turned me into a kid in that masterbedroom. He did that because I got away when I was a kid.

I'm going to go home today as soon as possible. This is extremely bad, it had lured me into the masterbedroom, if I decide to stay, then that's not a good sign. I need to get out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Juliette , this is Adam from ELM !! This is the only way I could think of to contact you ! Is everything okay ???

    ReplyDelete

Rubber Rabbits Run Rapidly...