Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Elevator Meditation #02

The elevator was different. I didn't see Dorothy. I went down to level one and it opened to a very sketchy city. I stepped out. Filthy, everthing was filthy, sketchy and black. I walked passed some people, I couldn't see their faces because it was so sketchy and black. The air felt dirty, like it was a diease. There was a trash can to my right, it was nearly empty, but was so filthy even though there's hardly any trash.
To my right was million-miles-per-hour traffic. I ran across. I came to a sandwich restaurant. A fat man came out (walking to his car?), there was a sick swell of purple under his eyes. It was as if being a zombie was a disease and he just caught it.
I entered the building because I was curious about what would be on the menu or if I could even read it. People looked sick. I panicked a little, only a little. Everyone stopped and it was suddenly quiet. They all started at me in a violent manner. I panicked even more. Everyone rushed at me. A very gorey woman appeared before me and I opened my eyes cursing.

I didn't want to go back, but I didn't want to leave a mess like that, especially in my own mind.

I went back down the elevator, the doors opened at level one and they all reach to me. Gore. They couldn't come in the elevator and tear me to pieces. I took out a vaccum and vaccumed them. They all grew color and instantly became nice, happy people who looked healthy. I did this all over the areas I came to. The million-miles-per-hour traffic came to a steady speed.
I was at the restaurant when Roger came to the door of the place. I saw the look in his eye, saying that right now is a good time to get out of here, I took his arm to make it look causal, and we walked to the elevator. Dorthy greeted me, she was standing just outside the elevator. We went down to level zero and I don't remember so much. Dorothy made me a strange colored tea, the color was thick golden tea color with hues of very light brown with some undertone of very light hues of purple. The texture was very thick but it was also very thin. She told me she made it so it will benefit me in al areas. Roger gave me a large clear vial which he took the cap off of after I drank the tea quickly. The vial had golden speck in it, like the golden specks in Goldschlager, but bigger, thicker pieces. He told me to take it when I hesitated. I emptied it in my mouth, it felt like golden specks, heavy, scratchy. I swallowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rubber Rabbits Run Rapidly...