Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Elevator Meditation #03

The elevator was of some very old, very hard and very very expensive wood. Dorothy was with me, but she looked distorted. She looked nice and evil, she looked like herself and then someone else in the same body, all the at the time. She just kept changing every mila-second. Maybe I got on the wrong elevator. I've probably redid my entry into the elevator ten times, no change. I went down.
Level 6, the door opened and an anime girl with short dark blue hair and meloncholic expression flitted quickly toward me.
Level 5, passed and she went away, she couldn't get into the elevator.
Level 4 opened into the medical hallyway, same girl, except human and full of gore rushed quickly to me. I forced the door closed with violent concentration.
Level 1 opened. It was just as I've left it. Full of color, and happy, healthy people.
Level 0... The door opened and I saw a horrible distorted verison of Alfred that made me shut the elevator door and just stand there wondering what was happening.
Alfred looked like some transparent spirit swallowed him and gave him hideous and demonic deformities. The entire floor was as if someone blew a bunch of blurr bubbles of different sizes and shapes into the room. Books and paper from the books were all over the floor and was continuing to fly off the wall.
I opened the door again. The diaster was still there, and the only person who wasn't distorted was Roger Smith. He stood a little in front of the area of where the coffee table was, if there was a doorway of that area, he would be at the doorway.
After looking over the situation, I decided to bring in the vaccum. Alfred urgently stopped me saying that I couldn't use it here. I looked around and then blasted a bright illumination which abruptly flung all of the books and pages back together. Alfred and Dorothy lost their distortion.
I spoke to Roger at the coffee table. I don't remember what was said. I was hoping Dorothy was going to make me another tea, but the impression I got was what I've had should hold me off at least a week or a month if not longer and the effects are still comming in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rubber Rabbits Run Rapidly...