Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bloodchoke

I was standing in line that stretched far to get to the movies. The ticket guy came over and strangled me. He somehow held the temples of my head at the same time. I don't remember why I didn't do anything. The manager came sometime almost too late. The ticket guy went away. The manager took a look at me. He said something about if I was bleeding or not. I waited. I felt something in my thoart. Something, thick, slimy and hard at the same time. I opened my mouth and blood dripped to the floor. The manager said something, I think he cursed. He turned toward the ticket guy who sat on a curb with his back facing us and said he had to go to death class. I saw something pink comming out of my mouth. Some piece of me. The piece was still attached inside my body so I couldn't just hauk it out. More blood, comming out faster, dripping all over the floors. The manager held me upside-down and I hung in the air, hovering a yard or two above the crowd and the manager. Blood dripping from my mouth onto the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rubber Rabbits Run Rapidly...